Wrightfield offer a professional and responsive after sales service. Including both spares & various service options we can help keep your business up and running.
As partners of both Intralox (for the full range of belts) and SEW for motors, along with our ability to source from a range of manufacturers, as well as being able to manufacture or fabricate a variety of bespoke parts we are confident we can meet your needs, so why not give us a try when you next need replacement parts
We can provide planned maintenance on a scheduled basis, and well a providing skilled engineers for shift cover in the event of busy periods or holidays.
Our fully equipped vans are on call in the event of a breakdown.
Our After Sales service offerings can be bespoked to your particular requirements including:
- Electrical (17th edition qualified)
- Control systems
- Belts, Motors & wide range of other purchased parts
- Manufacturing, Welding & Fabrication available in-house
- Breakdown Support
- Service Contracts
- Shift Cover
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Audits & Assessments
- Remote Diagnostics
For an emergency breakdown please phone +44 (0) 7712 675251 to speak to our on-call engineer.
For more information on the After Sales service provided by Wrightfield please complete the form below
Conveyor Maintenance 4 Top Tips
- The approach of preventative maintenance not reactive maintenance can pay dividends. Regularly maintaining your conveyor system should allow your conveyor system to run smoothly. It is always best if you can avoid using the conveyor system with damaged electric motors run or damaged bearings as this may prevent further damage to your conveyor system. Routine and frequent checkups allow you to recognise issues and faults within your conveyor system before the conveyor system stops working. This allows you to schedule maintenance before the system breaks, preventing expensive and frustrating unplanned down time
- Have a set of key conveyor spares on site. Having a full set of key spares on site is vital to keep your conveyor system running. The majority of conveyor systems need to be fully operational as a single part of the conveyor breaking will often affect the whole system. This is especially important if the conveyor system has bespoke parts that are not available off the shelf
- Most food processing sites use their conveyor systems daily and they are designed to be run regularly in many cases 24/7. Long or lengthy periods of stagnation of a conveyor system can leave motors and bearings seized. Perhaps a production line is stopped on a seasonal basis or as a result of sales reductions. In these circumstances occasionally running the conveyor system can help avoid system seizure which would result in a large maintenance repair cost to restore parts of the conveyor system.
- Keeping your conveyor system clean and removing foreign detritus will help reduce the need for maintenance. A dirty, unkept conveyor system increases the chances of system failiure. This could be through belts slipping which will make the motors work harder and reduce their efficiency / capability. A longer belt life can be achieved by removing foreign objects that can create additional wear on the belt. On a clean conveyor system system faults can more easily be identified, preventing further damage through preventative maintenance.
Wrightfield After Sales
For information on EN1090 Structural Steelwork click here
For information on other Stainless Steel products manufactured by Wrightfield Click Here