Wrightfield Conveyor Systems, Conveyor Line Layout, Design, Manufacture & Installation, Food Processing Equipment, Conveyor Systems Servicing & Spares
Our 40,000 sq. ft. facility is the centre for our in house design, project planning and manufacturing activities. Our design team use the latest 3d modelling software to create equipment conveyor system designs and our UK manufacturing facility boasts some of the highest specification machinery available. Conveyor Systems Boston designed and manufactured by Wrightfield.
Combining this with our wealth of experience in the food industry, ensures our clients receive the highest levels of service and quality at all stages from design, installation and commissioning throughout the UK & Ireland.
Wrightfield Specialist Engineers
Wrightfield are a specialist engineering company with over thirty years experience within the food manufacturing and processing industry. Our primary focus and expertise is in the design, manufacture and installation of food conveyor systems and solutions.
Conveyor Layout & Design
Our design team use the latest 3d modelling software to create system designs, including structural calculations where required and our manufacturing facility boasts some of the highest specification machinery available in the UK. As conveyor manufacturers, our capabilities are extensive.
Conveyor Systems Boston – Reasons for Choosing Wrightfield
- Our in house design time time and experienced engineers have designed and manufactured bespoke conveyors for the food industry applications for over twenty years
- Wrightfield design and manufacture conveyors and conveyor systems for the food sector. Units include
- Stainless Steel Conveyors – We often get asked what are the best food processing conveyors for handling raw and packed products? The answer is completely dependent on the food products you are looking to move. Is the food directly in contact with the belts or is it in packs.
- Whatever format the food you want to convey is in Wrightfield supply one off stainless steel conveyors through to multifunctional automated food conveyor systems. Additionally we integrate our systems with bulk weighing equipment, breading and coating depositors, detectors etc to offer a complete line solution.
- You can see out products in action by clicking here. Why not give us a call on 0379 872800 to discuss your conveyor requirements.
Food Processing Conveyors
When purchasing a food processing conveyor, several factors should be considered, including:
- Type of food being processed: Different types of food require different types of conveyors. For example, raw meat may require a washdown conveyor, while baked goods may require a non-stick conveyor.
- Conveyor size: The conveyor size should be appropriate for the volume of food being processed.
- Sanitation requirements: Food processing conveyors must meet strict sanitation requirements to prevent contamination. Stainless steel construction and easy-to-clean surfaces are important features to look for.
- Speed and control: The conveyor should have adjustable speed and control options to accommodate different types of food and processing requirements.
- Safety features: Safety features such as emergency stop buttons and guardrails should be included to protect workers from accidents.
- Brand reputation and customer service: Consider purchasing from a reputable brand with a history of quality products and good customer service.