Modular Belt Conveyors
Modular belt conveyors can be used in a multitude of ways for almost every transport application. They are extremely robust with belts that are wear resistant and can even be used to transport product with sharp edges. Typically these belt conveyors are available in various chain materials making them suitable for food applications, suitable for high temperatures or resistant to chemicals.
Benefits of Modular Belt Conveyors
- Even with unfavorable length/width ratios the positive drive mechanism of modular conveyors makes them extremely reliable.
- They have the capability to absorb lateral forces, which allows product / components on the conveyor to be moved diagonally.
- Any liquids from the processing process / product can drip through the chain.
- Virtually any three-dimensional track layout can be achieved through the system’s modular design allows you to combine the segments with straight, curved and incline conveyors to achieve.
- Ideal for transporting products / goods where the product’s position, orientation or geometry within the conveyor is not critical
- High belt loads possible – our engineering design team can calculate these
- Utilising a positive drive mechanism eliminates slippage and makes these belt conveyors suitable for wet, damp applications
- The chain materials used are highly resistant to wear and abrasion, making them suitable for high temperatures, contact with chemicals or food, etc.
- Variable track layouts can be developed with a single drive, allowing for different speeds to be achieved
- A wide range of optional accessories such as side boards and transverse cam profiles are available
Modular Belt conveyors designed and manufactured in Britain, installed throughout Europe
Free Conveyor System Technical Audit
Get In Touch For Advice And A Quotation