Intralox Activated Roller Belt ™ technology offers optimized conveyance solutions by providing more functionality and reliability while reducing total system costs.
Intralox’s patented Activated Roller Belt™ (ARB™) technology enables increased flexibility, high throughput, reduced footprint, gentle product handling, and simplified controls. Wrightfield have been designing and manufacturing conveyor systems using Intralox belts for more than 15 years, incorporating in systems that sort, merge, turn, and singulate across a wide range of food processing industries.
Activated Roller Belt (ARB) Benefits
- Intralox’s (ARB™) equipment brings the benefits of modular plastic belting to conveyance applications like sorting, merging, and switching.
- ARB technology enables
- high throughput
- reduced footprint
- simplified control
ARB Merge Conveyors Ensure Accurate, Reliable, Positioning
Employing Activated Roller Belt™ (ARB™) technology, an Intralox ARB Merge enables accurate and reliable merging of products. Angled rollers embedded in the belt surface gently merge and position items of all types and sizes from multiple lines into single file. Items may be positioned either in the center of the belt or along a side rail.
To fluidly merge two or more lines into one without long accumulation lines, controls, or stop-and-go motion, Intralox’s ARB Perpetual Merge combines an ARB Merge with a registration and metering conveyor. In this configuration, packages move continuously at lower conveyor speeds while still meeting throughput requirements. The ARB Perpetual Merge can combine an unlimited number of infeed lanes.
ARB Merge Conveyors are the ideal solution for…
- Throughput higher than 40 products per minute
- Products larger than 4 in. x 4 in. (100 mm x 100 mm) and less than 60 lb. (27.2 kg)
- Merging products prior to sorting, scanning, labeling, printing, dividing, and turning operations
- Maintaining precise gapping while aligning and positioning products
- Handling non-rigid packages such as pouches, polybags, plastic shells, and items wrapped in shrink film—without pads or trays
Free Conveyor System Technical Audit
Get In Touch For Advice And A Quotation