Wrightfield is an established conveyor and conveyor systems manufacturer based in Suffolk, UK, producing miles of conveyors for the food sector and other industries. Our conveyor units and systems are integral to numerous turnkey solutions for some of the most demanding and successful food companies within the UK. Designed, engineered and manufactured in Britain since 1990, resulting in decades of engineering knowledge, development and excellence in conveyor manufacture. Today our products are used by blue-chip companies throughout the UK and Europe.
We operate from our 100,000 sq. ft manufacturing facility, on our site in Eye in Suffolk. Our manufacturing processes are controlled and undertaken in-house in strict accordance to our quality systems with all structural welding completed to EN1090-1.
Conveyor Units manufactured include
- Straight Sections – typically available in light, medium, and heavy duty formats in a lengths to suit the applications
- Curved Bend Sections typically in 45, 60 or 90 degree formats though specific curves can be developed for specific site layouts
- Switch Sorter – typically provide a straight ahead, switch left or switch right option, normally used in conjunction with a 45 degree mitre section
- Product merge – for example 4 to 1 packaging merge with servo motors and photo eyes to maintain fast and consistent product throughput. System designed and manufactured in stainless steel for food application, providing wash down capability for sanitation and food safety
- Mitre sections – When one roller conveyor feeds or diverts into another, a mitre section is used. They are often used alongside blade stops and sensors to control flow and eliminate product contact
- Ninety degree junction – These are used for merging products into a different line with a blade stop being used if required to control flow
- Transfer unit – used for diverting or merging suitable conveying goods onto a roller track at a 90° angle. In the process, the unit load changes direction
- Pusher Unit – 90 Degree Pusher Units are a very effective way of passing or transferring products from one conveyor to another, and they are often used within packaging processes.
- Pack positioning unit – Fitted with angled driven rollers these guide the product to the left or right hand side of the conveyor track. Providing a fixed product position for in feed into various types of machinery and within scanning distance for labeling machines and bar code readers etc
Conveyor Units designed and manufactured in Britain, installed throughout Europe
Free Conveyor System Technical Audit
Get In Touch For Advice And A Quotation