Cooling and Product Handling Conveyors
Wrightfield have an enviable reputation in the design, manufacture and installation of integrated modular built conveyor systems. These are used extensively in the snack, bakery, biscuit and Food Processing Industry.
This involves design, manufacture & installation of bespoke Product Cooling & Handling Conveyor Systems tailored to meet exact customer requirements. These are specifically designed to
- Provide Appropriate Cool to Bake Ratio
- Handle specific Cookie, Biscuit & Cracker type products
- A customers existing factory layout, or new build layout
- Arrange for the Cookie, Biscuit & Cracker products to be suitably presented to the Packaging area of the Line for packaging either automatically or manually.
Options available for cooling conveyors include
- Multi Tier Cooling Conveyor system
- Single tier ground or overhead cooling conveyor system
- Race Track type conveying system.
Cooling conveyors designed and manufactured in Britain, installed throughout Europe
Typically systems could incorporate:
- Open Wire Mesh Conveyors,
- Ambient or Refrigerated Spiral Conveying Systems,
- Powered 90, 180, & Mitre Belt Turns,
- Rise & Fall Pivoting Conveyors,
- Metal detection & Reject Systems,
- Mobile removable Conveyor sections,
- Hinged or Retractable end sections.
Wrightfield cooling conveyors are manufactured in both stainless steel or mild steel powder coated to the high hygiene standards. Fitted with PU or Fabric type webs to suit the application, appropriate knife or roller transfers, manual or auto web tracking & tensioning facilities etc.
Designed for the food industry
A characteristics of the drink and food industry is the frequent access required to assist product flow, clear spills or blockages and carry out cleaning. With the food industry there are two distinct categories of cleaning: thorough end-of-shift cleaning and less intensive in-shift cleaning that takes place during the production process. Food production conveyor systems and equipment guards must provide means of rapid but safe access for in-shift cleaning, clearing blockages, assisting product flow, or any activities that are part of ‘normal operation’.
Free Conveyor System Technical Audit
Get In Touch For Advice And A Quotation