Stainless Steel Roller Conveyors
Wrightfield supply a wide range of stainless steel rollers to satisfy stringent demands, from food processing areas that require frequent washing down through to handling lightweight and small packed product. A range of options are available including
- Free running roller option for gravity roller conveyors
- Rollers with sealed bearings for maximum longevity and minimum maintenance. Having a sealed bearing housing significantly prolongs the life of the roller. These roller is especially suited to use in wash down applications and are ideal for use in food handling and chemical industries.
- Plastic tube options where cost is an issue.
- Grade 304 stainless steel is available as standard
- Grade 316 stainless steel is available for specialist applications.
- Stainless steel conveyor rollers in a wide range of tube and spindle options
Stainless Steel Roller Conveyor Spindles
- Round – Non-machined round spindles are suitable for double spring loaded rollers. In some cases the sideframes could be drilled as opposed to punched.
- Hexagonal – Extruded hexagonal spindles are suitable where a conveyor side frame is punched. The hexagonal shape prevents the spindle from rotating in the side frame, it also prevents the bearing inner race from rotating on the spindle.
- Drilled & Tapped – Both round and hexagonal stainless steel spindles can be drilled and tapped at each end enabling the roller to be bolted between the conveyor side frames, which increases the conveyor rigidity.
- Milled Flats – Round spindles with 2 milled flats are used in conveyors with slotted side frames and the rollers are lowered into position.
- Circlipped – For heavy duty rollers and drums external circlips can be used to captivate a spindle within a roller.
Free Conveyor System Technical Audit
Get In Touch For Advice And A Quotation