Manufacture of large Chimney Stacks and Cyclones for herb production facility. Project: Camstar Herbs -…
There are several ways to increase the performance of bottle conveyor systems:
- Regular maintenance: Regularly inspecting and maintaining the conveyor system can help prevent breakdowns and ensure that it is running at optimal performance. This includes regular cleaning of the conveyor, tightening loose bolts and replacing worn out parts.
- Adjustment of conveyor speed: The speed of the conveyor can be adjusted to match the production rate, this can help reduce downtime and increase efficiency.
- Improve alignment: Proper alignment of the conveyor rollers and pulleys can help reduce friction and improve the flow of bottles on the conveyor.
- Use of proper conveyor belts: Using the right type of conveyor belt, like those made of silicone or Teflon, can help increase the performance of the conveyor system by reducing friction and wear on the bottles.
- Use of sensors and controls: Installing sensors and controls can help optimize the operation of the conveyor system. For example, sensors can be used to detect bottle jams and automatically stop the conveyor to prevent damage to the bottles.
- Implementing a conveyor tracking system: A tracking system can be implemented to monitor the conveyor performance and detect issues early on before they become bigger problems.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication of the conveyor’s moving parts can help reduce friction and increase the conveyor’s performance.
- Optimize bottle orientation: By orienting the bottles in a specific way it can reduce the resistance and improve the flow of the bottles on the conveyor.
By implementing these measures, the performance of a bottle conveyor system can be significantly improved, resulting in increased efficiency, productivity, and cost savings.
At Wrightfield we design and manufacture a complete range of bottle conveyor systems. We have more than 20 years of experience in the industry and understand that when it comes to bottling, a tailored approach that incorporates the needs of a client is required.
Therefore, our clients have a wide range of customisable options available to them, a factor that ensures that they receive a bespoke solution that is specific to their needs and operation. Factors that we take into consideration when designing a bottle conveyor for a client include:
- The speed of a conveyor
- The material of a belt
- The size, structure and material of a bottle
- Bottle capacity
- The viscosity of the contents of a bottle
We also have a range of conveyors to choose from, these include spiral conveyors, transfer conveyors, elevators and multi lane & merge conveyors. Additionally, clients can select from a variety of belt types, including:
Slat belt – this belt is able to carry bottles of all shapes and sizes, including delicate ones, through a range of different paths.
PU belt – a durable belt that is able to deliver unerring service on a consistent basis, even when carrying heavy or large bottles.
Modular belt – this low maintenance product can carry out a number of functions, including 90 and 180 degree turns.
Activated roller belts – this belt offers optimised conveyance by providing more functionality and reliability while reducing total system costs.
A key bottling solution that we provide is the rotary turntable. This product helps to improve efficiency during the bottling process and can be customised to the specific needs of a customer, this includes:
- Adding bottle guides
- Half moon off loading options