Manufacture of large Chimney Stacks and Cyclones for herb production facility. Project: Camstar Herbs -…
Choosing a constructional steelwork supplier can be an important decision, as the quality and reliability of the steelwork can have a significant impact on the overall success of a construction project. Here are a few factors to consider when choosing a supplier:
- Experience: Look for a supplier that has a proven track record of providing high-quality steelwork for similar projects. Check their portfolio and ask for references from past clients.
- Quality assurance: Ensure that the supplier follows industry standards and has a quality assurance program in place to ensure that the steelwork meets the necessary specifications and requirements.
- Manufacturing capability: Consider the supplier’s manufacturing capabilities, such as their production capacity, the types of equipment they use and the range of steelwork they can offer.
- Lead times and delivery: Make sure the supplier can meet your project’s deadlines and can deliver the steelwork to the site in a timely manner.
- Cost: Compare the cost of steelwork from different suppliers, but don’t make price the only deciding factor. Quality and reliability should also be taken into account.
- Communication and customer service: A supplier that is easy to communicate with and provides good customer service is more likely to be responsive to your needs and help ensure that your project runs smoothly.
It is always recommended to visit supplier’s facility and check their production process, and also to have a face-to-face meeting with the supplier’s sales team and management team to ensure they have the necessary experience and expertise to meet your needs.
Wrightfield produces and designs a number of products in their constructional steelwork sector, this includes elegant canopies, practical walkways and mezzanines, functional and safe fire escapes – all manufactured by their professional team of expert steel workers and designers.
Steel is one of the strongest and most versatile materials around, it can be bent, shaped and manipulated into a number of designs offering a flexibility other materials can’t match, it does all this without compromising on safety. The ability to design and fabricate steelwork at Wrightfield allows great design choices for clients and customers.
Expert Design Team
Wrightfield has a specialist division dedicated to the design and manufacture of all their clients steelwork needs. Design is of paramount importance at Wrightfield and the mantra is “better by design”. They recognize that it is the details and finishing touches that make the greatest difference to a project and this sets them apart from their competitors.
The expert design team uses the latest 3D modelling software when working on constructional steelwork, their manufacturing facility boasts some of the highest specification machinery available in the UK. Using these modern and innovative techniques, while also co-coordinating directly with architects and engineers, this allows the team to achieve the best possible results without having to compromise.
All the fabricated steelwork at Wrightfield is individually crafted at their Suffolk factory, by an experienced and skilled workforce of fabricators and erectors. While Wrightfield may be better known for its long and successful history in the food manufacturing industry; however, it is not limited to this sector of industry. Their large facility, in house design, project planning, and manufacturing capabilities allow the company to be competitive in other areas, such as constructional steelwork.