Manufacture of large Chimney Stacks and Cyclones for herb production facility. Project: Camstar Herbs -…
Fruit processing equipment is used to prepare fruits for consumption or further processing. Some common types of fruit processing equipment include:
- Fruit washing and sorting machine: This equipment is used to wash and sort fruits based on size, shape, and quality.
- Peeler and corer: This equipment is used to remove the skin and core from fruits such as apples and pears.
- Pulper and finisher: This equipment is used to extract juice from fruits and remove seeds and other debris.
- Dicer and slicer: This equipment is used to cut fruits into small pieces for use in jams, jellies, and other preserves.
- Pasteuriser: This equipment is used to heat fruits to a high temperature to kill any harmful microorganisms and extend the shelf life of the product.
- Freeze dryer: This equipment is used to remove moisture from fruits to preserve them for long periods of time.
- Canning equipment: This equipment is used to package fruits in cans or jars for storage and transportation.
- Filling and sealing equipment: This equipment is used to fill and seal containers with fruit products like jams, jellies and syrups.
These are just a few examples of fruit processing equipment, and the specific equipment used will depend on the type of fruit and the desired end product.
Fruit processing is a specialised area of the food processing industry that has specific demands and individual requirements. At Wrightfield, we are industry experts and understand this. We design, manufacture and install a comprehensive range of fruit processing equipment created specifically to be used in this sector.
Wrightfield Processing Equipment for Fruit
Our complete range of processing equipment for fruit includes the following solutions:
Weighing machines – we design and manufacture both fixed weigh stations and checkweighers, tailored to the requirements of the client.
Grading machines – we offer both labelling and packaging machines, in addition to equipment that is able to index naked and packaged fruit. The machines can help a company to increase automated processes and thereby increase efficiency and accuracy.
Conveyors – we design and manufacture a wide selection of conveyors, including spiral, transfer and elevator conveyors. Also available is a range of belt options, this ensures that you are able to find a solution that meets your specific needs.
Fruit processing is a specialised task that requires specialised fruit processing solutions, systems and machinery. We have more than 20 years of experience in the food processing industry and understand these requirements. Out fruit processing machines are designed to ensure the structural integrity of fruit products from start to finish, while at the same time minimising giveaway and ensuring the freshness of the product.
Our solutions are almost universally compatible, so can integrate seamlessly into existing systems and with existing machinery. Moreover, our processing equipment is designed to be hygienic. They are made from hygienic products that are easy to clean and easy to keep clean.
Through our solutions, we also aim to help a company to help a company to increase the efficiency and accuracy of their operation. Ultimately, we want to enable our customers to maximise their productivity and profitability.