Manufacture of large Chimney Stacks and Cyclones for herb production facility. Project: Camstar Herbs -…
Wrightfield Ltd are a specialist engineering company based in Eye, Suffolk, whose primary business has been built through the specification and design of bespoke food processing equipment and integrated conveying solutions. The company also designs and manufactures moveable pool floors, bulkheads and stainless steel pools for the leisure industry and private sector.
Engineering design, full in-house manufacture and on-time site installation has gained Wrightfield an enviable reputation within many industry sectors.
Roles and responsibilities include:
We require an Operations Manager to be the main element in linking Production, Sales, Central
Services and clients. This role within the organisation will require critical thinking and problem-
solving skills along with written and verbal communication expertise.
Key requirements include
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to oversee many areas at the same time.
- Good people manager.
- Project background and experience with Microsoft Project
- Production, planning experience and experience with MRP systems
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Drawing project background would be advantageous but not essential
- Production scheduling of customer delivery timescales.
- Liaising with purchasing on material and component priorities and schedules.
- Prioritising of workloads, scheduling and liaise with Operations.
- Identify capacity issues and maintain plans as timescales change.
- Managing Operations staff (drawing office, production, installations, stores etc)
- Holding production meetings with Operational heads of departments.
- Specifying & ordering controls/control panels & dealing with contract control engineers.
- Specifications/order acknowledgements/amendments to customers.
- Customer liaison-drawings approvals/general documentation
- Identifying & collecting contract variations & advise contract cost updates /quotation
- Managing service and spares departments,