Manufacture of large Chimney Stacks and Cyclones for herb production facility. Project: Camstar Herbs -…
At Wrightfield, we manufacture a comprehensive range of perimeter protection solutions. We discuss this very topic in further detail in the following post – read on for more information.
When specifying perimeter protection bollards for forklifts, there are a few key things to consider:
- Load rating: Bollards must be able to withstand the weight and impact of a forklift. Make sure that the bollards you specify have a load rating that meets the requirements for the space and the type of forklifts that will be used.
- Durability: Bollards must be able to withstand the wear and tear of regular forklift traffic. Consider materials that are durable, long-lasting, and able to withstand impact and corrosion.
- Reflectivity: Consider the reflectivity of the bollards. Forklifts operate in low light conditions, so reflective bollards can improve visibility and reduce the risk of accidents.
- Height and spacing: The height and spacing of the bollards must be appropriate to protect the perimeter and also allow for the movement of the forklifts. Make sure that the height and spacing of the bollards meet the requirements for the space and the type of forklifts that will be used.
- Installation: Consider the ease of installation and maintenance of the bollards. Some bollards can be installed with minimal disruption to the facility, while others may require more extensive installation.
- Cost: The cost of bollards can vary depending on the material and design. Consider the cost and choose a bollard that fits within your budget while meeting all the safety requirements.
- Flexibility: Depending on your facility, it may be useful to have bollards that can be removed or folded down when not in use. This can improve the flexibility of the bollards and allow for easier movement of forklifts.
What is Perimeter Protection?
Protection around the perimeter is any built fortification that can, amongst other abilities, help to keep out intruders of an area, contain an area and protect an area or object. The security solutions are commonly used in private car parks, warehouses and lampposts.
Types of Perimeter Protection Offered by Wrightfield
There are many options available and can take the form of a number of different solutions. Here at Wrightfield, we design, manufacture and install a comprehensive range of such products.
These security measures include:
- Column protectors – these can be used both in indoor and outdoor applications
- Hooped column protectors
- Two tier column protectors
- Two hooped column protectors
- Stainless steel column protectors
- Rail column protectors – in addition to protecting rail columns, these solutions can be used to protect warehouses from impacts.
In addition to the aforementioned range of products, we also provide a range of study bollards. These hardy products offer durable and aesthetic perimeter protection. Our range of bollards include semi automatic bollards, which can be lowered and raised. We also offer large fixed deterrent bollards and fixed bollards
In Focus: Wrightfield
With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, we are an expert and trusted engineering specialist, particularly adept in the manufacture of steel products. We continually develop our products to ensure that offer maximum efficiency to our clients. They contain cutting edge systems and technologies.
We final aim for us is to enable our clients to increase productivity and, ultimately, profitability.