The Advantages Of Plastic Modular Belts
- Plastic modular belts are perfectly suited to going round bends and curves
- They can be easily repaired ( in the event of a breakage) and extended should the need occur. This has the advantage that the plastic belts can be changed quickly.
- Easily cleaned they are easy to wash down with water
- Versatility is the name of the game and plastic modular belts are suitable for incline and decline applications and linking to elevating conveyors. Variable speeds can be fitted to suit your products
- Flights can be easily fitted or retro fitted. Side guides can be fitted to your conveyor
- A wide variety of food products can be transported
- Raw food products can be transported on plastic belts ( a bi product of the easy cleaning capability)
- Wet or dry products are ideal on modular belt conveyors
- Hot or cold products can be transported
- All of which are can be used for accumulation of products
Why use Wrightfield Plastic Belt Conveyors
- Wrightfield have been designing and fabricating conveyor systems for over twenty years
- Wrightfield have an enviable record of delivering conveyor systems on time and to budget
- Where third party components are required i.e. motors / bearings only the best quality components are used.
- Our engineers are available to conduct conveyor audits and provide on site technical advice
- Wrightfield maintenance and repair service is available to food processing companies to minimise down time
Wrightfield is involved in manufacturing a wide range of turn key projects for the food processing sector in the UK
Are you looking for a conveyor system?
If you need a conveyor system, for the food industry Wrightfield can help you identify what conveyor system specification would provide you with optimum operating effectiveness and efficiency, increasing throughput and decreasing costs, contact Wrightfield today.
For further information on stainless steel products click here