ThermoDrive Patented Tensionless Belt System
ThermoDrive® technology utilises a patented tensionless belt system and creates completely new opportunities for advances in hygienic belt and conveyor design.It goes beyond traditional positive drive systems and optimizes the operational performance of your conveyor system. ThermoDrive provides Significant Operational Improvement and Reduced Maintenance Costs
Benefits of ThermoDrive
- ThermoDrive tensionless belt system provides reliable, predictable drive performance
- Reduced costs with unparalleled belt life and minimal component wear
- ThermoDrive technology combines flat, homogeneous thermoplastic material, and the positive drive feature of modular plastic belting with a unique, patented drive engagement solution.
- The unique tensionless belt system eliminates the costs and complexities of a tensioned belt system.
- ThermoDrive® technology is specifically designed for direct food contact applications
- ThermoDrive’s open access design allows cleaning in place resulting in a dramatic decrease in sanitation time and costs
Hygienic belting meets a range of food processing needs
ThermoDrive technology provides multiple options for belt types and belt accessories allowing food processing plants to use ThermoDrive conveyor belts in a wide variety of applications. Typical food processing applications include those in meat, poultry, snack; fruit and vegetable; and seafood plants.
ThermoDrive is used as Straight conveyors, Inclines, Trough conveyors, Conveyors with scrapers, Z-elevators, Bucket elevators and Cold environments
Materials: Polyurethane / High Temperature Heavy Load (HTL) / Cold Use (CU) / Dura XT
Colors: Blue, Natural and White
Fabrications: Perforations / Tough Grooves / Drive Bar Removal / Flights (90-degree, 75-degree, scoop, short top scoop, flight gussets) / Synchronized Sidewalls
Series and Pitch Sizes
- Series 8026 – 1.00 in (26 mm)
- Series 8050 – 1.96 in (50 mm)
- Series 8126 – 1.00 in (26 mm)
Surface Styles and Thicknesses
- Flat Top – 0.209 in (5.3 mm), 0.236 in (6.0 mm), or 0.276 in (7.0 mm)
- Embedded Diamond Top – 0.248 in (6.3 mm) or 0.296 in (7.5 mm)
- Nub Top™ – 0.291 in (7.4 mm) or 0.315 in (8.0 mm)
- Ribbed V-Top™ E – .374 in (9.5 mm)