When designing and manufacturing a fire escape it is of upmost importance that you get it right. There a 3 main design considerations, the fire escape must be safe, fit for purpose and comply with all relevant building regulations.
Reasons Customers Choose Wrightfield Fire Escapes
- Wrightfield works closely with its customers to ensure that the fire escape we manufacture for you
- Is designed to be fit for purpose
- Will comply with all relevant building regulations
- Is manufactured to provide a safe product
- With our core philosophy of “Better by Design” we have worked across multiple sectors including food processing (chicken, meat, fish, vegetables), live bird processing, agricultural, automotive and on major international building projects.
- Our range of fire escape designs span from single flight domestic fire escapes through to multi floored staircase structures all of which are designed and manufactured in our Suffolk factory.
- We are specialists in replacements that involve the removal of an old fire escape right through to the installation of a new one
Fire Escapes designed and manufactured in Britain, installed throughout the UK and Ireland