Manufacture of large Chimney Stacks and Cyclones for herb production facility. Project: Camstar Herbs -…
There are several types of conveyors that are commonly used in bakery applications, including:
- Belt conveyors: These are the most common type of conveyor used in bakeries. They consist of a continuous belt that is driven by a motor and can be used to transport products horizontally or at an incline.
- Chain conveyors: These conveyors use a chain and sprocket system to move products. They are often used in heavy-duty applications where high load capacities are required.
- Roller conveyors: These conveyors use a series of rollers to move products. They are often used in applications where products need to be rotated or flipped.
- Overhead conveyors: These conveyors are suspended from the ceiling and can be used to transport products horizontally or at an incline. They are often used in applications where floor space is limited.
- Spiral conveyors: These conveyors are used to elevate products from one level to another. They are commonly used in applications where products need to be transported between different floors or levels.
- Custom or specific conveyors: These conveyors are designed to meet the specific needs of the bakery industry, such as dough handling or cooling conveyors.
Ultimately, the specific conveyor type used will depend on the specific needs and requirements of the bakery application.
A bakery oven is a versatile item of food processing machinery that can be used to produce a comprehensive range of baked goods, including cakes, bread and pastry.
Commercial Bakery Ovens
A commercial bakery oven can be used to help in the production of a complete range of baked goods.
The most common type of over found in the bakery sector is the convection oven. This oven is able to quickly and evenly bake a variety of different products. These ovens are typically used to bake bread loaves, buns and cookies; as well as pies, cakes and brownies.
An even coverage of heat is achieved through the use of an internal fan that circulates air. The popularity of convection heaters is in part owed to their efficiency and also to their cost effectiveness.
Other Types of Bakery Ovens
There are a number of other types of bakery ovens that are available.
This is an oven that can be used to make artisan-style breads, which often are categorised as those which have a crispy exterior and soft inside. The ovens often take up more space than conventional convection alternatives.
Roll-In Rack Ovens
Another alternative is the roll-in rack oven. This oven allows a user to wheel in a pan rack full of products. This style of oven can help to reduce manual handling requirements, cost and time.
Revolving ovens are high capacity ovens that contain large revolving trays. They can be quite expensive but make sense for large high output operations.
Whatever style of oven you utilise, we can help – we are industry experts with more 25 years of experience in the design and manufacture of food processing and transporting equipment and can help with all of the conveyors and automation that will get product in and out of your ovens efficiently.