Manufacture of large Chimney Stacks and Cyclones for herb production facility. Project: Camstar Herbs -…
Trash screens are commonly used in water management to remove debris, such as leaves, branches, and trash, from storm water runoff before it enters a drainage system. Some examples of different types of trash screens include:
- Grate inlet trash screens: These are typically installed at the inlet of a stormwater drainage system, such as a catch basin or curb inlet. They consist of a grate that covers the inlet, with openings that are small enough to trap debris while allowing water to pass through.
- Automatic trash racks: These are similar to grate inlet screens, but they are designed to automatically remove debris from the screen. This can be done using a mechanical rake or a water jet system.
- Vortex separators: These are large, circular devices that use a swirling motion to separate debris from stormwater. They are typically used in larger drainage systems, such as those for industrial or commercial sites.
- Hydro-dynamic separators: They are similar to vortex separators, but they use a combination of swirling flow and a submerged weir to separate debris from stormwater.
- Trommel screens: These are cylindrical screens that use a rotating drum to separate debris from stormwater. They are commonly used in larger drainage systems and can handle higher flow rates than other types of trash screens.
Wrightfield is a diverse and multifaceted company that manufactures and designs a number of different products, including trash screen. Our background in the steel sector allows us to be successful in such a wide variety of fields, this also to gives our customers confidence in our ability to supply an assortment of diverse products, designed to their specifications and needs.
Trash screens are essential to water management, allowing water to flow through culverts and pumping stations, while protecting valuable equipment from floating detritus.
Here at Wrightfield we manufacture a diverse trash screen range, providing a broad spectrum of choices, giving a range of options tailored to your needs.
All our gratings and rubbish screens are available in stainless steel or galvanised steel, meaning that when used in waterways containing large amounts of floating debris and weeds, our steel screens can be relied upon to be a stalwart barrier to prevent any damage that might be caused.
Trash Screen Examples
Due to the fact that we design and build a number of different types of trash screens, this gives customers more opportunity to select a trash screen suitable for their requirements.
Examples of trash screens manufactured here at Wrightfield include: sloped trash screen at 45 or 60 degrees, we can also provide sides for more protection. We also offer a larger cage trash screen range with accompanying catwalks; other products include circular pipe mounted gratings which are suitable for pipes or other circular fluid conveyors. Wrightfield rubbish screens and gratings can be pre-fitted or supplied as standalone items.
As a company committed to customer satisfaction and designing the best possible product, we can provide a properly specified and designed screen such as bespoke gratings and trash screens; cranked, sloped and lockable whichever is suitable for you.