Manufacture of large Chimney Stacks and Cyclones for herb production facility. Project: Camstar Herbs -…
The characteristics of a bottling plant will depend on the specific products being bottled and the scale of the operation. However, some common characteristics of bottling plants include:
- High-speed production lines: Bottling plants are designed to produce large quantities of product quickly and efficiently.
- Automation: Many bottling plants use automation and robotics to improve efficiency and reduce labour costs.
- Sterilization: Bottling plants often include equipment for sterilizing the bottles and caps to ensure product safety.
- A production line for filling and sealing bottles with a liquid product
- Equipment for cleaning and sanitizing bottles before filling
- A water treatment system to ensure the purity of the water used in the bottling process
- A labelling and packaging area for preparing bottles for shipment
- Quality control measures to ensure the safety and consistency of the bottled product.
- Storage area for raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Automation and control systems to manage and monitor the production process.
- Conveyors and transport systems to move bottles and materials throughout the plant.
- Compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
A bottling plant conveyor is a type of conveyance solution that is used transport bottles around a processing plant. At Wrightfield, we design and manufacture a comprehensive range of bottling conveyors. We have vast experience and have provided solutions for a huge range of different companies.
We understand that every company and operation is different. Therefore, we adopt a tailored approach to our design process and aim to create a product that is suited to their specific requirements.
When designing a bottling plant conveyor for a client, we take a number of factors into consideration, such as the speed of a conveyor, material of a belt, size, structure and material of a bottle, bottle capacity and viscosity of the contents of a bottle.
One of the key bottling plant conveyors that we manufacture is the rotary turntable. This product can help a company to increase efficiency during the bottling process. We offer the turntable with a number of customisable options, these include:
- Adding bottle guides
- Half moon off loading options
Comprehensive Range of Conveyors and Belts
In addition to the rotary turntable, we offer a comprehensive range of conveyors that can transport bottles around a plant. These include spiral conveyors, transfer conveyors, elevators and multi lane & merge conveyors.
Also available is a variety of belt types, including:
- Slat belt – a versatile belt that can carry bottles through a range of different paths, such as helical, vertical and horizontal.
- PU belt – this durable belt is designed to last and can transport large and heavy bottles with ease.
- Modular belt – a low maintenance belt that can perform a number of different functions, including 90 and 180 degree turns. This is very useful if space is at a premium.